Monday, January 23, 2012

Changes

Hi!  Well, time flies.  I realized the other day I haven't posted here in quite a while.  I'm going to try to do better.

There have been some updates in my professional life.  First, I started working on my Ed.S. in Instructional Technology this past Summer.  I'm really enjoying learning about new ways to incorporate new technology into the classroom and sharing what we're doing in QEP with my fellow classmates.    I look forward to sharing my new knowledge with our QEP staff and faculty.

This leads me into the other change.  My friend and colleague Keith Hamon retired in December, so as of January 3rd, 2012, I am now the QEP Coordinator here at ASU.  I'm so excited and full of ideas to share with everyone at ASU as well as here on my blog.  So, stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment