Monday, April 25, 2011

Life-long Learners

One of my joys in life is learning new things.  I try to learn at least one new thing every day.  This is one of the reasons I love working with the QEP.  There is always something new to learn, whether it is just a learning theory or some new software.

  My wish for this year's graduating cohort is that they continue their passion for learning.   Things are always changing, and if you don't keep up, you get too stale, complacent, and irrelevant.  Remember to keep a fresh perspective when it comes to learning.  I believe that in order to be a great teacher, you also need to be a great student.  When your students see your passion for learning, it inspires them to be better learners.    So, I challenge everyone to keep abreast of new innovations in your field.  Keep in contact with the QEP team.  Even though your required year is over, we are still available to assist and guide you in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment